Saturday, June 2, 2018

Audrey is turning TEN!

Helloooo-loo-lo. Anybody out there? It's been a very long while since I've blogged for Audrey--I'm a little rusty! But I figured this was the appropriate platform to invite you to her TENTH (how can it be?) birthday party. This is a big one...a two digit number that nearly a decade ago I wouldn't have anticipated hitting. God has been so good to give us so many years with the sweetest girl.

When we lost Luke, many people came together for his funeral. People I saw daily, people I hadn't seen in years, people I had never even met. And I remember being blown away and so touched but wishing it was better circumstances that brought us together. So here is our better circumstance! If you have known and loved Audrey, or ever wanted to meet Audrey, please join us for a come and go (or come and stay as long as you like!) party for our girl. And if you are unsure if I mean you, I do!  These words have found their way in front of you, so consider yourself warmly invited. It would be wonderful to reconnect with teachers, therapists, and friends from our past. She sure would love to see her people. It's the best way I can think of to ring in this milestone birthday.

I don't have much of a plan yet and I don't have a theme (food and fun sure to be included), but it's only a week away so I wanted to get the word out ASAP. If you think you may attend, click THIS LINK for details and to RSVP. Hope to see you soon!




No comments: