Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Gear



This is your SPIO. It is a compression suit that is supposed to help with body awareness and give you a little support as a very soft back brace. It goes on first thing in the morning under your clothes. You love it and I think it is super cute. To me it looks like a swim Speedo or a gymnastics leotard. Since we have had it, you have been talking more and sitting much straighter in your chair and carseat.



This is your Hensinger collar. We do NOT love this. I think it looks like you are participating in a muster drill. It restricts your movement and is called a collar. How tacky. It is supposed to keep your head forward when sitting. Good in theory, but I think it is too small. I will see if we can go back once again and get a larger one. We are at that orthotics place every couple weeks!

No comments: