Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Audrey Armstrong

Here is a a short clip from your physical therapy session today. You must have knocked this bottle over more than 20 times. I loved watching you play (work) so intentionally. You were super pleased with yourself, and of course I was very proud also.

Brother kept coming over to take the bottle, setting it up in front of himself, and knocking it over the exact same way you did. Then he would look to us with a big smile, expecting cheers like you received. Even though it was cute, it wasn't quite as impressive to me, and a little obnoxious that he kept taking your toy. I expected you to get cranky with him. I shouldn't have been surprised--you thought it was hilarious. He doesn't yet know how blessed he is to have such a easy going sister who loves him so much.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Way to go Audrey!!! Strong arms!!!

Maggie said...

Sweet girl! I loved seeing this video! She is just precious!!!

Amanda said...

Love it!! Keep it up Miss Audrey.