Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sick Shnook


My little shnook has been sick the last couple of days.  The usual fever and diarrhea…yuck.  We had planned on taking our family to Galveston for a few days to see the Festival of Lights (which I think you would love) and a few other attractions, but because of your sickness we have changed plans.  If you remember, the exact same thing happened this time last year!  We will try again in 2012.   

For now we are opting for a staycation.  We will do the Children’s Museum, maybe the Downtown Aquarium…those sorts of things.  I wish you weren’t sick, but I am more excited about this option.  We are saving ourselves the hassle of packing, the risk of being further from the hospital, and lots of money.  While we will accept this as a blessing in disguise, I am praying you get to feeling better quickly Audrey Boo!

No comments: