Monday, April 25, 2011

Resurrection Sunday Treats


We've got a "His/Hers" thing going on here. Boys on the left, girls on the right. The baskets are for Daddy and me, the pool o' fun is for you guys.


Checking out the pinwheel...I think you like it!



Snuggle time.



It is becoming increasingly difficult for me to shop for you. I want to buy you things that you can enjoy, but truthfully there isn’t a ton you can appreciate. I wandered the stores quite a while before finding enough to fill up your "Passover Pool" (for explanation of pool instead of basket, see link to Liam's blog that I will later put HERE). I settled on a huge pinwheel, which I am pretty pleased with. The red and white are good for vision and you like the sound it makes. I also bought an Infantino toy steering wheel. I like that brand for you because the activation buttons are usually very sensitive and you can operate them yourself (or with only a little help). You thought the toy made funny sounds also, so another hit. I bought an inflatable pool float with a sun shade that I think you will be able to lie in like an inner tube. My hope is that it will make swimming more pleasant for you—I can just imagine you giggling uncontrollably while we spin you in it. You and brother each got a bottle of bubbles, that way Daddy and I can make them at the same time for a Bubblepalooza. The other two things I bought for you are pajamas and a sun shade for the window in Daddy’s car (it has zero tint). I am going to take those back. You just don’t really need the PJ’s at this point and only rarely ride in Daddy’s car.

I need to start thinking now for your birthday which is coming up in about 6 weeks. SIX WEEKS! Three years old blows my mind.

No comments: