Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Worst Night Ever

I was discharged from the hospital today…we took advantage of our room as long as possible and didn’t check out until almost midnight. Leaving you there was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. When we came to the hospital to have a baby, I expected to come home with one. I couldn’t stand the thought of getting in our SUV where your car seat was all set up and driving home with it empty. At home I hated to walk past your room and not have you in it. You are so blessed to have a wonderful dad who is so good to your mom. This has been a tough few days for me just because I am so sad that you aren’t feeling well and have a long road ahead of you. But Daddy has been so strong for me and he always knows the right thing to say to make me feel better. We can’t wait for you to come home with us! Your room is so cute and all ready for you, and your cats want to meet you too!

No comments: