Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Audrey "Knockout" Bowers

I decided that the pressure on your brain was suppressing your giggle box. Now that the pressure is gone, you are the happiest baby I have ever seen. Tonight you and I laid in bed for over half an hour while we laughed and laughed. Everything was funny to the point where nothing was funny. You would laugh for no reason at all, which would make me laugh, which made you laugh harder.

Then Daddy came in and hovered his head over ours. That's when you decided to take a big swing with your left arm and smacked both of us at once. Daddy said, "You almost took out both your parents at once! And look, there isn't even any remorse in those eyes!" And sure enough, when he helped you to reenact the scene, you thought it was hilarious! It was pretty funny, until I had to tell Daddy that you really do have sharp nails, so he needed stop hitting me in the face with your hand.

Fun night.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Praise God for FUN nights! I can hear the laughter all the way over here at my house. :-)

Love you ALL!

Anonymous said...

Praise God for how happy Audrey is and for all the laughter she has now. Praying for a quick recovery for her from her surgery.

Valerie Santos said...

Dear Audrey,
I had the pleasure of meeting you and your mommy this past summer in childcare camp at JVBC. (I was the one who lost your contact!) What a special girl you are and to have two very loving parents. God loves you so much. You have so many people who love and pray for you. I am just one of them. I thank God for introducing me to you. May you continue to get stronger and show us all God's miracle in your life!